We’ve all got colours that we love and feel good wearing. Pulling those colours together into a wardrobe colour palette can really help unify your me-made clothes and make sure that fabric you buy will get made into clothes you love and wear!
Here are some of my posts about building my own wardrobe colour palette, and how you can create one for yourself!
- Why have a wardrobe colour palette, and how does it work?
- Making a colour palette for my sister: Did I get it right?
- Building my own wardrobe based on my colour palette
- Create your own wardrobe colour palette!
- Jumping back in with wardrobe colour palettes!
- Breaking your own colour palette “rules”
- How do accessories play into your wardrobe colour palette?
- Checking in on your wardrobe colour palette with Me-Made May!