We’ve all got colours that we love and feel good wearing. Pulling those colours together into a wardrobe colour palette can really help unify your me-made clothes and make sure that fabric you buy will get made into clothes you love and wear!
Here are my updated 2020-present posts about building my own wardrobe colour palette, and how you can create one for yourself!
- How to make your own Wardrobe Colour Palette
- Can a wardrobe colour palette change over time?
- What season am I? Using your wardrobe colour palette to find out.
- Sewing basics in Soft Summer and Soft Autumn colours
- Presenting about Wardrobe colour palettes to the Ottawa Garment Guild
- My new wardrobe colour palette: Matching my pastel hair!
- My “Pastel Forest” colour palette in action
- What if we ignore colour and focus on contrast and depth?
And here are my older posts on the topic, from 2013-2017:
- Why have a wardrobe colour palette, and how does it work?
- Making a colour palette for my sister: Did I get it right?
- Building my own wardrobe based on my colour palette
- Create your own wardrobe colour palette!
- Jumping back in with wardrobe colour palettes!
- Breaking your own colour palette “rules”
- How do accessories play into your wardrobe colour palette?
- Checking in on your wardrobe colour palette with Me-Made May!