We’ve all got colours that we love and feel good wearing. Pulling those colours together into a wardrobe colour palette can really help unify your me-made clothes and make sure that fabric you buy will get made into clothes you love and wear!
Here are my updated 2020 posts about building my own wardrobe colour palette, and how you can create one for yourself!
- How to make your own Wardrobe Colour Palette
- Can a wardrobe colour palette change over time?
- What season am I? Using your wardrobe colour palette to find out.
- Sewing basics in Soft Summer and Soft Autumn colours
- Presenting about Wardrobe colour palettes to the Ottawa Garment Guild
And here are my older posts on the topic, from 2013-2017:
- Why have a wardrobe colour palette, and how does it work?
- Making a colour palette for my sister: Did I get it right?
- Building my own wardrobe based on my colour palette
- Create your own wardrobe colour palette!
- Jumping back in with wardrobe colour palettes!
- Breaking your own colour palette “rules”
- How do accessories play into your wardrobe colour palette?
- Checking in on your wardrobe colour palette with Me-Made May!