It’s my 8th year taking part in Me-Made May, and I’m still so excited every time it rolls around!
I like to have some structure in my MMMay pledge, so here’s what I’ve decided on this year:
May always starts off cold in Canada, but it’s summer weather by the end, so I’m starting with pants and ending with maxis!
Real Life Truth Talk:
- Realistically I wear pyjamas most of the time on weekends, so I’ll promise at least 5 outfits a week and aim for 6, but probably never 7!
- For pants week, my goal is to actually get back to sewing pants, and thing about what styles I like to wear beyond RTW skinny jeans all winter long
- In Dress and Maxi weeks, I want to wear my favourite things and feel like a badass every day
- Jumpsuit Week is a wildcard – how many jumpsuits does a girl need? I already have 4. But what about a romper? Or a faux-jumpsuit? There’s only one way to find out!
- I like having a record of my style year by year, so I’ll be taking pictures on the porch just like last year!
Are you taking part in MMMay this year? How do you keep your pledge fresh?